About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, July 15, 2019

When I call Donald Trump a racist, this is what I’m talking about: U.S. SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS.


David -
When I call Donald Trump a racist, this is what I’m talking about:
This was a racist attack against Reps. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. It is unacceptable, and we must stand in solidarity with these young legislators.

That is why today I am asking you to respond to Trump’s racist attack by splitting a contribution between their campaigns and ours.

I have said all along that this president is a racist and a xenophobe. And now he is proving that point, yet again, by turning his hate against these four members of Congress.
We must stand together for justice and dignity toward all. Thank you for your support.
In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders


No comments:

Post a Comment