About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Sunday, July 7, 2019

NAKS business meeting at Oslo Kant Kongress.



North American Kant Society 

Dear David McDonald,




A member alerted me to the fact that the last newsletter did not include an official announcement of the upcoming International Kant Kongress, to be held in Oslo August 6-9, hosted by the Norwegian Kant Society. Most who are participating in the conference -- and we have great representation on the program! -- will have received the program. But in case you have not so far seen it, please see here:

Please note also that included in the program is a business meeting for NAKS, on Thursday August 8 during the lunch break. I will circulate an agenda for that meeting, together with supporting documents, closer to the time of the Kongress. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to suggest a topic to be discussed. I hope to see everyone there.
Best wishes, 

Rachel Zuckert

No comments:

Post a Comment