About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

BALTIMORE. SETH MOULTON.

David,
I’m Emma, Seth’s National Finance Manager, and I live in Baltimore.

On Saturday, Trump took to Twitter with another racist tweet-rant. He called my city a "very dangerous and filthy place,” the "worst in the USA,” and a "rat and rodent infested mess."

Not only are Trump’s attacks on Baltimore baseless, they are overtly racist. He repeatedly uses the word “infestation” when talking about black people. And simply put, he attacks Congresspeople like AOC and Rep. Elijah Cummings differently than he attacks white Congresspeople.

Donald Trump is not fit to lead our country.

Trump’s racist, unhinged, and un-American attacks on Saturday remind me of why I’m working for Seth: he’s a real leader who unites people rather than dividing them. Seth served four tours in Iraq as a leader in the Marines. He came home and took up the mantle of leadership representing the 6th district of Massachusetts in Congress. And he offers a vision for America that is starkly different than Trump’s.

David, Seth knows how to take on Donald Trump—and win. That’s why I’m doing everything I can to get Seth on the debate stage. As National Finance Director, one of my jobs is to make sure we are successful in our end-of-month fundraising efforts.


Thank you,
Emma Lucaci
National Finance Manager
Seth Moulton for America





 

No comments:

Post a Comment