About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

DUTY. JENNIFER WEXTON.


David, recent events have made this much clear:

In the face of a racist and corrupt administration, it’s absolutely critical that we have a legislative body that will be there to hold them accountable.

I cast two votes last week that I took no pleasure in, but did so out of duty. Last Tuesday, I voted to officially condemn Donald Trump’s xenophobic tweets. And last Thursday, I voted to hold Attorney General Barr and Commerce Secretary Ross in criminal contempt for their obstruction of Congressional investigations into their efforts to add a discriminatory citizenship question onto the census.

My seat is a must-hold for Democrats if we want to keep the House majority. And with my new opponent already running ads against me, we really can’t afford to fall behind on this critical budget goal.


Thank you so much,
Jennifer

You can donate any amount here: https://go.jenniferwexton.com/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment