About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, October 17, 2019

On the trail for our incredible candidates! JENNIFER WEXTON.


DAVID,

As Election Day nears, I'm not wasting a minute of time. I've had an incredible experience traveling throughout Northern Virginia to support the Democratic candidates who we need to win on November 5.

I spent last Sunday afternoon at an event for my friend, Supervisor John Foust. He's represented Dranesville for the last 12 years and has worked hard for our economy, our schools, our seniors, and our environment.


I also recently campaigned for Delegate John Bell. I’ve known John for years, and he’s the leader Loudoun and Prince William needs -- for our children’s safety, our transportation challenges, and our future.

And I've worked on behalf of Delegate Hala Ayala, who's an amazing champion for our families in Richmond -- helping expand Medicaid, getting teachers a much-needed pay raise, and fighting tirelessly for women and children.

We're not slowing in this final stretch! I've got many more events planned to help ensure that Election Day is a huge victory for Virginia Democrats...



Thank you,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment