About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, October 7, 2019

Enough. We need to restore funding to Planned Parenthood. JENNIFER WEXTON.

David, I need to talk to you about an urgent fight that has repercussions for millions of women and their families.

The Trump administration just started enforcing a "gag rule" that has cut off Planned Parenthood from millions of federal funds. The new rule forbids any clinic with Title X funding from referring patients to abortion providers. Since Planned Parenthood serves 40% of Title X patients, they are especially impacted.

Millions rely on Planned Parenthood for cancer screenings, birth control, and STI testing -- and now access to that critical care is at risk. So I'm joining with elected officials, candidates, and advocates across the country to demand that Congress immediately work to reverse Trump's gag rule and restore funding for Planned Parenthood.

We need to show that our movement isn't backing down. Can you add your name to help me get 10,000 signatures on this petition?
I'm sick and tired of men like Donald Trump enacting policies that dictate women's healthcare decisions. If you're sick and tired too, I need you with me on this.

Thank you,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment