About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, October 18, 2019

My 2020 opponent is no match for this team. BOB FERGUSON.

David -- I have an opponent in this race who has made his positions very clear:

He opposes my work protecting immigrants in Washington state. He has been especially vocal about our recent lawsuit challenging Trump’s “public charge” rule, a policy that targets lawful immigrants and their families.

In the wake of the Dayton and El Paso shootings, he voiced his support for even fewer gun regulations. He opposes I-1639, which includes enhanced background checks and raising the purchasing age for military-style assault weapons. In short -- he is out of touch with the 60% of Washingtonians who approved I-1639

This is not what Washingtonians deserve from their attorney general, the top law enforcement official in the state who must protect us from harm and fight for our rights.

Washingtonians deserve an attorney general who will advocate for common-sense gun safety measures that reduce gun violence. 

Washingtonians deserve an attorney general who won’t stand by while the president discriminates against and intimidates immigrants.

As Washington’s attorney general, I stand up for you against powerful special interests whether they’re in the corporate boardroom or the White House -- no matter the political cost.

But since I’m not taking corporate contributions, I need our grassroots network to help us fight back against my opponent and the dark money that the Republican Attorneys General Association will inevitably use against us in 2020.

We have to be ready for deep-pocketed opposition, and we need to show my opponent and his special interest donors what kind of attorney general Washingtonians deserve. 

Thank you for your support,
Bob

DONATE:


No comments:

Post a Comment