About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Why I support Medicare for All. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE JASON RITTEREISER.

David --
 
I’ve represented thousands of people who have been mistreated by powerful corporations that don’t play by the rules. I’ve seen the consequences when big businesses put profits over people -- it’s devastating.
 
That way of doing business has no place in our healthcare system. And that’s why I’m proud to be the only Democrat in this race who supports Medicare for All.
 
 
The fact is, most Americans support a single-payer system, like Medicare for All. But too many of OUR leaders -- including the other Democrats in this race -- keep telling us it’s not possible.
 
It’s time for that to change. We can’t fix our broken health care system with half-measures that force working families to choose between their healthcare and food, rent, or childcare. Now is the time to take bold action and solve this problem once and for all.
 

Onward,
Jason
 
P.S. -- I tried to keep this email concise (I know you’re busy!), but please read my op-ed on why I support Medicare for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment