About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Mother's Day. CONGRESSMAN DAVID CICILLINE.


Dear David,


My mom, Sabra, is my hero. Throughout my life, she has been a source of strength in good times and bad. She taught me right from wrong. She instilled in me the importance of service. And most of all, she’s always made sure that my four siblings and I knew that we were loved unconditionally.

The same is true in households large and small all across our state. There are so many wonderful, amazing moms who make up the foundation of our homes and our communities. This goes double for the brave Rhode Island moms who are serving our country in uniform today.

I wish you and your family a Happy Mother’s Day,

David Cicilline
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment