About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Was just on CNN this weekend! CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE PAT RYAN.

Hi David -- At a meet and greet a woman told me over the last few elections, she's felt like she's voting against someone, but after seeing our first ad, she said that I'm someone she feels like she can vote for. This is what my campaign is all about -- being a candidate who folks can be proud to stand with. Our first TV commercial has gotten a lot of attention since we released it -- it's now been viewed over 1/2 million times and folks have been stopping me on the street to talk about it. Momentum is building. Because of that attention, over the weekend, CNN invited me on New Day with Alisyn Camerota to talk about my views on gun violence prevention. Now, THAT clip has been viewed over 580k timesIf you missed it, here's the link.

Talk soon, 
Pat
 
P.S. For those of you who have been following us from early on, we hit another milestone! We got our first Breitbart attack article against us! That’s how you know you’re doing something right!
 














No comments:

Post a Comment