About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I couldn't have won without this community. U.S. SENATOR MAGGIE HASSAN.

David,

My 2016 Senate election came down to 1,017 votes.

It remains a powerful reminder that everything you do in a campaign matters: every door knocked, every phone call made, every speech given...

I would not have won in 2016 and turned a critical Senate seat blue without this community.

And now, even more women need that same level of tireless support — including Jacky Rosen and Kyrsten Sinema, who are our best chances to turn the Senate blue. Their races are shaping up to be as close as mine was.

EMILY's List has been there for me at every step of my political career.

When I ran for the New Hampshire state Senate, EMILY's List was there.

When I ran for governor, EMILY's List was there.

And when I ran for the U.S. Senate, EMILY's List was there.

In every fight, EMILY's List has been the difference for me just as it has been for so many other candidates.

And I am so inspired to see you step up and help more women win in 2018.

Thank you.

With every good wish,

Maggie Hassan
U.S. Senator, New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment