About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

"One man and One woman." GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MOLLY KELLY.

Dear David,
Did you see what Chris Sununu’s Republican Party did last weekend? During its annual convention, the state GOP embraced marriage as only between “one man and one woman” in its platform, excluding all other families.
We can’t let Republicans take us backward. We need Democrats to win in 2018, and that starts with the governorship in Concord. 
Did Chris Sununu reject this extreme platform and stand up for all families? No, in fact, he tweeted about how great the convention was and how “fired up” his supporters were.
@ChrisSununu: 'Fired up crowd at yesterday's @NHGOP convention! Ready to WIN in 2018!'
Nearly a decade ago, I helped make New Hampshire one of the first states to pass marriage equality. I’ve always championed equal rights, and I played a key role in the New Hampshire Senate passing a state constitutional amendment in 2014 to ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. As governor, I’ll continue to build a New Hampshire that includes everyone.
Join me in rejecting discrimination and standing up for all of our families by supporting my campaign for governor of New Hampshire. 
Thank you.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment