About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, May 21, 2018

Tonights the night. GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE ALEC ROSS.

David,
Tonight’s the night. After a year on the campaign trail and dozens of forums, tonight is the first televised debate of the primary.
This is our chance to bring our message to Maryland, and we’re not going to miss it.
The other candidates are all going to treat this like they’ve been treating this entire race-- repeating their same old talking points of 20th-century Democratic party doctrine. We’re going to do something different. I joined this race because I know talent is everywhere but opportunity is not. I’ve been running my entire campaign focused on people’s problems, and I can’t wait for you to hear my ideas tonight.
Here’s a preview:
We’re going to get biometric smartgrips on guns, so we can end the problem of guns falling into the hands of people who aren’t supposed to have them.
We’re going to pioneer new ways to treat pain without over-prescribing opioids.
We’re going to legalize marijuana, regulate it, and tax it, and in the process we’ll create 18,000 jobs and bring in over $200 million in revenue we can invest in our communities.
Thank you,
- Alec Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment