About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

THIS WEEK: Community Conversations in Smithfield & North Providence. CONGRESSMAN DAVID CICILLINE.

Dear David,

As the Congressman for Rhode Island’s First District, it’s important to me that my constituents in every city and town have an opportunity to meet with me and discuss my work to create jobs, raise wages and secure a better future.

That's why I wanted to invite you to upcoming Community Conversations in Smithfield and North Providence. Full details are below and on Facebook - click here for Smithfield, or here for North Providence. Please feel free to spread the word - click here for the Smithfield flyer or here for the North Providence flyer.




Smithfield 

Tuesday, May 29th
6:30pm

Smithfield Senior Center
1 William J. Hawkins Jr. Trail
Greenville, RI 02828

North Providence 

Thursday, May 31st
6:30pm

North Providence High School
1828 Mineral Spring Ave.
North Providence, RI 02904 





I hope to see you there! 

Warm Regards,
 
David Cicilline
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment