About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

We did it! CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE JENNIFER WEXTON.

Thank you, David! We won big in our primary election tonight and folks like you made it happen.

I am so grateful for your support thus far, and I’m going to need it as we head into the general election. This was a hard-fought primary, but it pushed me to be an even better public servant and candidate to take on Barbara Comstock in November.

Tonight’s victory is just the first step. We have a lot of work to do! Between now and November 6th, Barbara Comstock is sure to have millions of dollars backing her campaign from her allies on the Hill. We can’t afford to let up as we set our sights on the general election. The stakes in this race are too high. I need your help to flip this seat. 

Thank you so much. Now let’s go win this thing,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment