About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Introducing myself. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE MAURA SULLIVAN.

Hi David. I'm Maura, and I wanted to introduce myself.

After serving our country on the front lines as a U.S. Marine, I spent 6 years in the Obama administration both at the VA and the Pentagon. I've seen firsthand that who we put in office really matters. That's why I'm running for Congress in New Hampshire's 1st district.

New Hampshire's 1st district is one of the last true swing districts in the country. It has gone back and forth every two years from Democrat to Republican, and the current representative is retiring this year. Keeping this seat blue will be key to Democrats taking back the house in November. I can do it -- but I need your help.

I can’t sit back while so much is at stake for our communities and our country. I feel called to step up to fight tirelessly on behalf of the people of New Hampshire.

Thank you,
Maura Sullivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment