About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE JOSH WELLE.

Hi David,

My father, Larry Welle, taught me the values of responsibility, humility, and hard work. He set the example in his family and professional life serving as a prosecutor and attorney for over 30 years. He was a model for the steps I would take into public service. I wouldn’t be where I am today without his support and guidance.

For all the fathers, grandfathers, brothers, stepfathers and father figures, thank you for teaching what is right.

Unfortunately, on our border, there are fathers, mothers, and children being torn apart from their families under this administration. We cannot just be grateful for what we have but protect families across our country so they too can celebrate their fathers today! Support the Children's Foundation and...their petition to the Dept. of Homeland Security

Happy Father’s Day,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment