About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2018

My friend, Ken. U.S. REPRESENTATIVE SETH MOULTON.

Hello, David.

I want to tell you about my friend, Ken Harbaugh.

Anyone who knows Ken has seen his passion for serving others. As a Navy pilot, he flew missions over the Middle East and off of North Korea. As a disaster-responder, he helped families on their hardest days. Ken never backs down from a challenge.

I don’t have to tell you what a great leader Ken will be for our country. He’s already proven himself as a problem-solver who will always put our country first.

But he needs our help to get elected.

I’m standing with Ken, and I hope you will too.

I am supporting a new generation of leaders who will put people before politics. The politics that we have now and the old way of thinking can’t move our country forward. We need leaders like Ken to fight for all of us.



Thank you for your support. And go Team Harbaugh!

In service,

Seth Moulton
United States House of Representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment