About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My education plan works. GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE ALEC ROSS.


David,
I first moved to Baltimore 24 years ago to be a teacher at Booker T. Washington Middle School on Baltimore’s west side, and I saw incredible talent in my students, but not enough opportunity. Over two decades later, not much has changed, and that’s why I’ve made education the centerpiece of my campaign.
This week, The Baltimore Sun declared my education proposal for the state of Maryland the “most comprehensive and far-reaching” among the candidates for governor.
What will we do? We will invest in early education and expand pre-K, provide computer coding classes for ALL public school students, improve students' online access to STEM, foreign language, and AP classes, bring gifted and talented programs to underserved areas, and make Maryland the home to the country’s best apprenticeship programs.
I am dedicated to ensuring that the benefits of a good education are not limited by zip code. My proposal will prepare all Maryland Public School students and teachers to succeed in the 21st Century workforce.
I can’t wait to see what we do together,
- Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment