About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Vote early! GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE ALEC ROSS.

David,
There’s only ONE WEEK until the election and two days left of early vote.
Turnout is up across the state, but we need your help to make sure we have the votes to win. 
I started this campaign off with a simple message - talent is everywhere, but opportunity is not. We need to make sure that every Marylander has the same access to opportunity regardless of zip code.
I’ve been fighting to bring together talent and opportunity my entire career. I was a Baltimore City Public School teacher, and I co-founded a nonprofit because I saw how many barriers low-income families faced when trying to get ahead.
With your help, we can bring our vision for a better Maryland to reality.
- Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment