About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A big one. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE PAT RYAN.

Hi David -- This weekend, I'm marching 30 miles with students, teachers, and activists to John Faso's office to deliver him a letter demanding he advocates for common sense gun safety legislation now.  Faso’s taken $45k from the NRA and voted against the safety of his constituents on every gun violence prevention bill that’s come across his desk. Meanwhile, more students have been killed this year from gun violence than soldiers in combat zones. Enough is enough. 
 
Clearly, this is an important issue. Since we released my first TV ad, it’s been viewed nearly 1 million times. CNN had me on New Day with Alisyn Camerota because the issue of gun violence in our county resonates with folks everywhere. 
 
My team has knocked thousands of doors and we've made tens of thousands of phone calls. They put in 12+ hour a day and still come into the campaign office every day hitting the ground running to make sure I win this primary.
 
2 weeks. That’s what we’ve got between now and the primary. I’m incredibly proud of the work we’ve done so far, and I’m ready to hit each day running at full sprint pace.
 
Thank you and talk soon,
Pat
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment