About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Will you take a moment to share your priorities? STACEY ABRAMS.

DAVID, I know you’re as upset as I am by what’s happening across the country right now.
Republicans are pushing Donald Trump’s agenda forward and shamelessly throwing our democratic norms out the window. I should know – when I ran for governor in Georgia in 2018, I faced a nearly impossible task: overcoming systematic voter suppression from a Republican Party that silenced too many voices.

That’s why I’m reaching out today: The future of our country depends on Democrats winning as many races in as many states as we can in 2019 and 2020. We’re working relentlessly to combat voter suppression and win, but I need top supporters like you to help us create an ambitious plan today.

Experts all agree: Democrats could win big – but only if we lay the groundwork early to defeat Donald Trump and the Republicans riding on his coattails. If we lose, we’ll be locked out of redistricting – and power – for at least a decade.

We know that when Democrats register voters, get people to the polls and flip red states blue, we make historic gains. To make that happen this cycle, to win in every corner of the map, up and down the ballot, we need to hear from you right now:


The next elections are about us. They’re our chance to fix what is broken and to call out Republicans’ misdeeds and failed policies. That’s why, on election night, I want to know every grassroots supporter has done everything they can to make sure Democrats restore democracy to our country.
We can’t let this fight pass us by, not after we’ve seen what the GOP will do to win.

I’m counting on you to make it happen, DAVID.
Stacey Abrams

No comments:

Post a Comment