About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

We need to talk about Mitch McConnell. NANCY PELOSI.

I need every grassroots activist to help amplify the public outrage over Mitch McConnell and Republicans refusing to keep our families safe.
David:

My Democratic House colleagues and I advanced measures to require background checks for every single gun sale and help prevent more mass 
shootings like the ones that have devastated communities across our country.
That was MONTHS ago.

We’re STILL waiting on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to take up our gun-safety measures in the Senate and prevent more senseless violence. I’m calling on McConnell to call the Senate back into session to immediately take action.

Never let up,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment