About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

What issues do you want to see Congress address? JENNIFER WEXTON.


David,

During this August recess, I’m looking forward to traveling the 10th District and meeting with as many people as possible. This is a time for representatives to hear directly from constituents about the issues impacting their lives, and what Congress can do to address them.

For all of you who I don’t get to meet, I still want to hear from you. So if you have a couple of minutes, please fill out our issues survey and tell me what your top priorities are.
Thank you,

Jennifer




Rep. Jennifer Wexton proudly serves the 10th District of Virginia. She's fighting to create a strong economy, ensure equality for all, and invest in a better future for America.

This message was sent to: macblazer1981@aol.com
Click here to receive fewer emails. | Click here to unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment