About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, May 11, 2019

NO ONE SHOULD BE DENIED CARE. U.S. REP. JENNIFER WEXTON.


David, I believe in putting patients first.

In America, being treated for a medical condition or trying to purchase the prescription you need shouldn’t be subject to a religious test. But the Trump administration believes differently.

They just finalized a rule allowing healthcare professionals to deny care to patients if it violates their religious beliefs. This is an open invitation for discrimination against LGBTQ Americans, and it means women could be denied reproductive care.

I was elected to protect access to healthcare and support equality, and I promise to do everything in my power to fight misguided executive actions like this one. No American should be denied the care they need, full stop.

Will you stand with me and denounce this harmful and discriminatory rule?


Thank you,

Jennifer

Rep. Jennifer Wexton proudly serves the 10th District of Virginia. She's fighting to create a strong economy, ensure equality for all, and invest in a better future for America.

No comments:

Post a Comment