About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, May 27, 2019

MEMORIAL DAY. AMY KLOBUCHAR.

David,

Today I’ll join our military leaders, veterans and Gold Star families at Fort Snelling in Minnesota to remember those who laid down their lives for our country. This Memorial Day I hope you’ll join me in taking a moment to honor our fallen heroes.

We can never truly repay our debt to those brave servicemembers we honor today, but we owe it to their families to uphold their memory with dignity and to work together to become a country that lives up to our founding ideals.

I hope you will join me in honoring their sacrifice.

-- Amy



Amy isn't taking money or support from corporate PACs or federal lobbyists, so she relies on the strength of her grassroots team. 

Paid for by Amy for America

No comments:

Post a Comment