About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

THE MESSAGE WE SENT. JENNIFER WEXTON.



David, the month of August was time for me to reconnect with constituents across VA-10.

It was also a month when we were painfully reminded of the gun violence epidemic in our country. And in that month, the demand for change grew louder than it ever has before.

I thank you for standing with me as we demanded that Mitch McConnell allow a vote on universal background checks. I am inspired by everyone who signed petitions, attended grassroots rallies, and shared their stories. And I appreciate all your help as I work to support candidates in this year's Virginia Legislative elections who will champion gun safety legislation.

We sent a message that our movement is stronger than the big checks that the NRA can write. And we will continue to show just what we can do when people raise their voices together.

I thank you for believing in this campaign, and our values.

-Jennifer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment