About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, September 20, 2019

I couldn't believe this. MARK HERRING.

David -- this morning I woke up and saw a Facebook ad that truly shocked me. 

The ad was put out by Republican Senator Amanda Chase and featured a photo of a gun pointed forward, ready to fire. The threatening caption read, in part, “I’m not afraid to shoot down gun groups.”

Instead of working to prevent gun violence, Republican Senator Amanda Chase is threatening to commit it. This is disgusting, dangerous rhetoric from anyone, even worse from an elected official.    

On the other hand, Sen. Chase’s opponent, Amanda Pohl, earned the distinction of being a “Gun Sense Candidate” by Moms Demand Action -- a nationwide group leading the charge to end the gun violence epidemic. 


Mark




Enough is enough. We’ve set up a joint fundraising page for Amanda Pohl, the Democrat running to defeat Sen. Chase this November.


No comments:

Post a Comment