About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

LET'S BUILD A MORE REPRESENTATIVE HOUSE! DR. CAMERON WEBB.

Hi David,

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits! I wanted to invite you to join me, Lucy McBath, Colin Allred, Lauren Underwood, and 8 other incredible House candidates for a historic joint national unity fundraiser on October 1st at 5:30 pm PDT/ 8:30 pm EDT. Each one of these candidates is incredible in their own right, but together, we will make a powerful team. 





This is the first time all of us will be joining forces! You can meet us all in one shot, and get to know these leaders who want to join me in: 
  • Expanding access to high quality healthcare 
  • Addressing climate change
  • Fixing our dysfunctional democracy 
  • Reducing economic and social inequality 

As we head into the final stretch of the campaign, I know with your help, we can help build a more Representative House and elevate great leaders! All donations will be shared equally across all 12 campaigns.


Hope to see you there,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment