About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

PRESIDENT BIDEN, DER FUEHRER TRUMP, AND ME.

 Scientific American follows

That’s about as clear as it gets. Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are responsible for killing Roe v. Wade. And if you vote for them, they’ll go even further.
A screenshot of a Donald Trump social media post. The line "I was able to kill Roe v. Wade" is circled in red, and the line "Without me there would be no 6 weeks" is underlined in red.


MY RESPONSE: 

He didn't do it, the 3 Unqualified Political Hacks that were appointed made the difference. I saw it coming with the Unconstitutional Denial of MERRICK GARLAND a Senate Hearing and Vote. Senate Democrats refused to fight for their own Presidents Nominee for the Supreme Court. It was Disgraceful.

I published several articles on this subject at the time it was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment