About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A TWITTER EXCHANGE ON THE SCOTHUS ETHICS SCANDAL.( ...and a little more.)



Mukasey: If I were a district judge and somebody wanted to fly me on his private plane on a vacation with his family, I were friendly with that person, would I have refused and endangered the friendship? I’m not sure that I would’ve.



MY RESPONSE: I would think that if they truly honored or respected the office, they would realize the possible ramifications of every "gesture" of friendship. As for the SCOTHUS...having the greatest responsibility should require the greatest need for no Conflicts of Interest. Gifts worth $$$.

In Addition- We are not talking about all private or personal gifts between two friends. These are Financial Windfalls valued in the thousands, even tens of thousands of Dollars. When you sit in Judgment on such an individual, or realize such an occasion may occur in the future, any Judicial Official with even a slight understanding of proper Ethical Behavior would turn such gifts down.

Of course, the Majority of this SCOTUS cares little for the Intellectual Justifications for the Decisions they make. Do you think Ethical Considerations matter to them? These are not Legal Scholars or Experts who earned their seat. They are Political Minions of the Fascist Element trying to subvert the U.S. Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment