About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, May 6, 2023

IN HONOR OF NURSES WEEK (May 6-May 12)

In appreciation to the High Quality of care I, and so many others have received from this most Noble and Essential of Professions, I humbly offer this Tribute:

NURSES DAY OATH.

I solemnly pledge myself to the service of humanity and will endeavour to practise my profession with conscience and with dignity. I will maintain, by all the means in my power, the honour and noble tradition of my profession. The total health of my patients will be my first consideration.

I can say, without hesitation, that those I have come in contact with as a patient, have lived up to this oath to a degree that is truly remarkable and indicates how seriously they take these words to heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment