About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Answering Maria Elvira Salazar e-mail.

Oddly enough, I have again received a second e-mail from another RUSS-PUBLICAN POLITICIAN.

As with the Sarah Huckabee Sanders first e-mail, I thought it was a mistake.

Alas, no.

Here is the opening:

I’m Maria Elvira Salazar, the newly elected Congresswoman for Florida’s 27th District. (You know Florida, home of the BOGUS ELECTION RESULTS THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN THE STATE CONSTANTLY IGNORES)

I've omitted the middle of the e-mail, which will possibly upset her allies in the RUSSIAN GRU.

Here is the end.

Your donations, your time, and your commitment to my success are CRUCIAL in my mission, and I hope you’ll join me in this fight.

Here is my answer:

I ALSO SEE THE DANGER:

- RIGGED ELECTIONS
- BANKROLLED BY HOSTILE FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS.
- RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY BEING ENACTED INTO LAW.
- ATTEMPTING TO SEIZE POWER WHEN DEMOCRACY
  EXPOSES TREASON AND CORRUPTION.
- XENOPHOBIA, HOMOPHOBIA, RACISM AS PART OF THE POLITICAL AGENDA.
- SCIENTIFIC ILLITERACY REPLACING THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

OH WAIT, THAT IS THE GAMEPLAN OF THE RUSS-PUBLICAN PARTY, WITH YOU
AND YOUR FASCIST ALLIES OBEYING YOUR OVERLORDS IN MOSCOW.

WHAT IS WRONG? IS DER FUHRER DONALD NOT BRINGING IN ENOUGH WHITE HOODED, RED BANNER FOLLOWING, GOOSE STEPPERS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS?

YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHOICE- IS IT THE HAMMER AND SICKLE OR THE SWASTIKA THAT YOU WANT HANGING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE?

Das Vedanya Tovarisch.


No comments:

Post a Comment