About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

American Philosophical Association: General Discussion Digest for Tuesday January 5, 2021.

 

Discussions

started 6 days ago, Keith Parsons (59 replies)
Teaching Philosophy to Deeply Religious Students   external link to thread view
1. Hello Prof.Keith, One of the suggestion that... Sivaram Sivasubramanian
2. Mark, I have told people that my two favorite... Keith Parsons
3. Sivaram, I think that bringing in empirical... Keith Parsons
4. Hello Professor, Many thanks for your... Sivaram Sivasubramanian
5. You're right. Gantry was a strong movie, in its... Mark Coppenger
6. Your reference to "thinking hats" reminds me of... Mark Coppenger
7. Or, to use biblical categories, unregenerate and... Mark Coppenger
8. Let me pitch in another way to usher into the... Mark Coppenger
started 28 days ago, Jacob Andrews (8 replies)
Thought experiments to explain metaethical positions   external link to thread view
9. Dr. Drange: That's fair. I've heard people take... Jacob Andrews
10. Dr. Coppenger - Using legal cases is an... Jacob Andrews
11. For starters, let me send you a copy of my case... Mark Coppenger
12. Well thank you, that's very kind of you! I look... Jacob Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment