About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

AMERICAN PHILOSPHICAL ASSOCIATION. General Discussion Digest for Tuesday November 10, 2020.

 

American Philosophical Association

General Discussion

Post New Message
 

Discussions

started 11 hours ago, Janet Stemwedel (0 replies)
Making room for joy   external link to thread view
1. In the aftermath of the U.S. election, I've been... Janet Stemwedel
started yesterday, Jacob Andrews (2 replies)
"A Scientist Who Delights in the Mundane"   external link to thread view
2. To Jacob Andrews: "Philosophy" and "mundane"... Michael Kazanjian
3. Hi Jacob, Interesting post! I am always... Haggeo Cadenas
started 2 days ago, Ashli Anda (3 replies)
Who is your audience?   external link to thread view
4. I think for professional writing, I think of... W. John Koolage

No comments:

Post a Comment