About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

AMERICAN PHILOSOPHICAL ASSOCIATION. General Discussion Digest for Monday November 9, 2020.

 

General Discussion

Post New Message

 

Discussions

started 13 hours ago, Jacob Andrews (0 replies)
"A Scientist Who Delights in the Mundane"   external link to thread view
1. I read this interesting article in Quanta... Jacob Andrews
started yesterday, Ashli Anda (2 replies)
Who is your audience?   external link to thread view
2. These are great questions. Frankly, I don't... Jacob Andrews
3. On the issue of students and audience- Boy, this... Jacob Andrews
started one year ago, M. Cooper (7 replies)
Philosophy with a public face   external link to thread view
4. I wonder if philosophy doesn't have a number of... W. John Koolage
5. Dear John Koolage and readers, concerning "it... Friedrich Grafe
started one year ago, Ann Garry (2 replies)
Journal practices   external link to thread view
6. I have found editors who are open to answering a... W. John Koolage
7. I love it when reviewers bring up secondary... Jacob Andrews
Nov 9, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment