About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, April 27, 2018

WHY I'M RUNNING. GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MOLLY KELLY.

Hi David,
My name is Molly Kelly, and I’m running to be the next governor of New Hampshire.
My team and I put together a short video to share about why I’m running – and why I’m refusing to accept any corporate PAC money. I hope you’ll take a moment to watch:
I’ll be reaching out soon to learn more about you and your priorities for the future, but first, I want to share a bit about why I’m running:
I believe it’s time to invest in our future generation of leaders. Strong public school funding and well-paying jobs mean young people can fulfill their potential right here in the Granite State.
I want a New Hampshire where all people have a chance to succeed, not just a few.
I believe in the power of grassroots supporters...which is why I’m refusing corporate PAC money. I’m accountable to you – that’s it.
Again, I hope you’ll take just a moment to watch this video and learn more about our grassroots campaign for New Hampshire’s future:
Watch the video!
As a former state senator, I can’t wait to stand alongside you for New Hampshire’s schools, families and economy. Thanks for being part of this team,
Molly Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment