About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, April 6, 2018

Senior Resources Fair in East Providence. U.S. REPRESENTATIVE DAVID CICILLINE.

Dear David,

As the U.S. Representative for Rhode Island’s First Congressional District, I am committed to ensuring that our seniors can access the finest resources and services that are available at the local, state and federal levels.

Our incredible community of seniors deserves the best, and that’s why I hope you will join me at my East Providence Senior Resources Fair to be held:
Thursday, May 3rd5:00pm-7:00pm
East Providence Senior Center
610 Waterman Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Seniors, adults with disabilities, and caregivers are all invited to learn about important resources available from the Rhode Island Division of Elderly Affairs, the Social Security Administration, Rhode Island Housing, and more than forty other participating organizations.

More information is available on my Facebook page here .

You are welcome to share the flyer below and help to spread the word. 
Please feel free to reach out with any questions by emailing Rita.Murphy@mail.house.gov or calling 401-729-5600.

I hope to see you there!

Warm Regards,

David Cicilline
Member of Congress*

No comments:

Post a Comment