About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Thursday, October 5, 2023

NOW DESANTIS USES THE ARMY-NAVY GAME TO SPREAD HIS PROPAGANDA. + SOME PRACTICAL ADVICE.

 



Ron DeSantis

Our veterans and service academy graduates cannot find anywhere to stay for the Army-Navy Game because hotels are housing illegal aliens on the taxpayers’ dime. What a farce. When I am president, the days of putting illegals aliens over Americans will be over.

MY RESPONSE: The Lies continue. I know that Hard-Core Desantis supporters don't care about truth, Fascists one and all. For those who do care, these Rooms were allocated for those who received "REFUGEE" STATUS. ILLEGAL ALIENS AND REFUGEES ARE NOT THE SAME.
Sorry, Despot of NAZI-FLORIDA.

Being a lifelong ARMY FOOTBALL FAN, this game always means a lot, which often meant small wagers between me and my Uncle George, a WW2 Navy Vet. (Good Natured).

I live in the Town of Seekonk, Mass., which is an easy 30-40 minute drive from Gillette Stadium. Along with neighboring Towns such as Swansea and Somerset, there are numerous Hotels and Motels within that Travel Time. In addition, the Providence, RI Metro area is also in that Travel Time Category.

Just a suggestion for those seeking Rooms. (No, I am not going to recommend or endorse any establishment.)


No comments:

Post a Comment