About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

A FAILED LOGICAL INFERENCE. (UPDATE)

 


A political action committee supporting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign has raised $10.25 million, one of its leaders said Monday, a sign that his long-shot challenge to President Biden has gained traction among donors.

MY RESPONSE:
How much of that is Foreign or Domestic, or number of individual Donors? Receiving large Donations is not necessarily a sign of the strength of your campaign in terms of numbers, but could be the wealth of those who want to see the opposition weakened by the "Supposed" Long-Shot.


NEW ITEM, RELATED TO ABOVE:
MY RESPONSE:
Still does not list # of Donors, Their Locations, or the Amounts Donated by Individuals. In addition, I can call myself anything I want, whether I'm an American or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment