About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

ACTUAL ADULTS VOTED FOR THIS WASTE OF HUMANITY. UPDATE.

 TO BE FAIR, I ALWAYS TRY TO CHECK AND RE-CHECK ANY POSSIBLE INACCURACIES IN ANYTHING I PUBLISH.


Apparently, this was a doctored photo published to make it look like an actual press release, that was released across the internet.

However, the information within is accurate to a degree. From Snopes.com, which I have verified with other sources is:

Texts from Perry to Meadows

While the image was doctored and the statement was fake,it's important to note that Perry did once push the baseless rumor about "Italian satellites" in text messages to then-U.S. President Donald Trump's White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows. 

So is Perry a victim? No, but I am not going to maintain an inaccurate report just to make him look even more irrational than he already is.

I wish other outlets would meet this standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment