About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Friday, October 21, 2022

COACH MIKE: A HALL OF FAME COACH, AND A HALL OF FAME HUMAN BEING.

My Long Time Readers know I'm a Life Long Packer Fan. Unfortunately, sometimes it means admitting that a few members of the organization, past and present, do not deserve The "Hero of the Gridiron" Tag when they are off the playing field. Great Athlete does not automatically mean Decent Human Being.

However, Former Head Coach Mike Holmgren takes a stand, and sends a message to the people of Wisconsin that should make all Fans of The Green and Gold proud. He compares current U.S. SENATOR RON JOHNSON, TO HIS OPPONENT MANDELA BARNES. I have already expressed my opinion of Ron Johnson numerous times, so I'LL LET COACH HOLMGREN TAKE IT FROM HERE.

LINK: https://twitter.com/i/status/1583513663100440576




No comments:

Post a Comment