About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY. CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE MAURA SULLIVAN.

Happy 4th of July, David!

I hope your holiday is off to a great start. This is a holiday that holds particular importance for me. I have many special memories celebrating our country’s birthday-- probably the one that stands out the most was with my team of Marines in Iraq in 2005. It was a busy day, but we took a few minutes in the morning together to pause and read The Declaration of Independence-- a reminder to all of us of the great nation we were defending-- and her values of equality, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
I hope that you have some time today to make new and happy memories with family and friends, and celebrate the 242nd birthday of our great country. We have so much to be proud of and grateful for.

Thank you so much, and happy 4th of July to you and your family!
Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment