About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Can you take a moment? GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE MOLLY KELLY.

David,
I grew up in a big family, the second of 11 kids. I learned an important lesson: If one of us is to succeed, then all of us must succeed. This philosophy has guided my career serving the people of New Hampshire and will guide me as your governor.
Today, our current governor puts the interests of wealthy corporations ahead of children and families. That's wrong. As governor, I'll work day in and day out to make sure I'm fighting for what matters to you and your family.  
I've been talking to folks across the Granite State about their priorities. I want to make sure no one gets left behind, so I'd love for you to take a moment right now to tell me what's on your mind:
Share Your Thoughts
Thanks so much,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment