About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Saturday, October 29, 2016

THE CLASSROOM. #27. FROM: BARACK OBAMA. HILLARY CLINTONS NOMINATION AS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTIES CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT.



Obama, Barack Obama, President, Man, President Obama



David --

On Wednesday night I gave my final speech to a Democratic convention as president. I’m grateful I got to spend it talking about why Hillary is the right person to succeed me in the White House. She is going to be an exceptional leader because she is an exceptional person.

David, Hillary has my trust because I know her, and I know her heart. 

My respect for Hillary has been reaffirmed time and time again by those who have known her for decades.

In 2012, we traveled to Burma together and met people she remembered from the time she was First Lady nearly twenty years before -- and they hadn’t forgotten her, either. A year later, when we flew to South Africa in 2013 to pay our respects at Nelson Mandela’s funeral, I could see in the eyes of his 
family how much she had meant to him.

Hillary commands any room she enters because her wisdom, her patience, and her generosity of spirit are impossible to deny. I counted on her advice on everything from foreign policy to how to raise my daughters in the White House. She treats everyone she encounters with decency and dignity, whether the cameras are on or off.

I am proud to see Hillary become our party’s nominee, and I can’t wait to see her win this election and become our 45th President.

Thanks, 
           
BARACK.










No comments:

Post a Comment