About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

MAYBE IF BIDEN SAID THINGS LIKE THIS, PELOSI, CLOONEY, AND OTHER "DEMOCRATS" WOULD CHANGE THEIR MIND...



REPORT DATE: 9/30/2022- On Truth Social Trump said this about Mitch McConnells approval of certain Democratic Legislation;

Trump asked if McConnell had supported the unspecified bills "because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am opposed to them."

“He has a DEATH WISH,” Trump added.

Trump said McConnell must “immediately seek help and advice from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

I see it clearly now. Having a subpar performance in a debate should stop your candidacy, no matter how many lies your opponent utters during the same Debate, but THREATS AND RACIAL SLURS MAKE YOU MUCH MORE ELECTABLE.

I guess we should then ignore the current Presidents Record, which I would have thought would be of extreme importance, because the conclusion is that he is unable to defeat a convicted felon who tried to overthrow a lawfully elected Government.

I guess we had things all mixed up. SOCIOPATHY "TRUMPS" INTEGRITY.


No comments:

Post a Comment