About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

IF I WERE PRESIDENT BIDEN, HERE IS A POSSIBLE RESPONSE THAT ADDRESSES THE RECENT SCOTUS DECISION ON PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY.


"My fellow Americans, I speak to you with the Legal Power to do as I wish to anyone I wish. The recent SCOTUS decision has given me the status of Dictator, where I cannot be held legally accountable for any Criminal Activity I may engage in, as long as I invoke my Official Capacity as President."

"Actions such as Murder, Treason and Accepting Bribes are perfectly acceptable to 6 members of this SCOTUS. They are Activities that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES may now engage in, with no fear of future penalties from our Legal System."

"However, I BELIEVE THIS RULING IS CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND SUCH BEHAVIORS THAT ARE NOW LABELED AS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE WOULD VIOLATE THE OATH OF OFFICE I TOOK TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE U.S."

"I believe that certain members of this "Version" of the SCOTUS have, in this decision and several others, shown themselves to be a possible Treasonous and Criminal Element determined to destroy our Republic by undermining Judicial Precedent and passing down Decisions that are clearly contrary to what is contained with the body of the Constitution. Even worse, it seems to be their intent to give aid and comfort to the Enemies of the U.S. BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC."

"I am, therefore, asking the Dept of Justice and the Attorney Generals Office to begin a thorough Criminal Investigation into all 9 members of the U.S. Supreme Court, WITH THE GOAL OF ESTABLISHING ANY VIOLATIONS OF OUR LEGAL SYSTEM THAT THEY HAVE ENGAGED IN. Why? Are the Decisions they have handed down the result of Illegal Influences that show a disregard for the Rule of Law, and make them Legally and Morally Incapable of the Trust of the American People."

"The Justices of the SCOTUS are NOT IMMUNE FROM BEING CHARGED CRIMINALLY, AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, THIS IS A PATH THAT MUST BE TAKEN."

Thank You for Listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment