About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2023

WHY DID LINDSEY GRAHAM CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE ABOUT TRUMP?


Lindsey Graham on Trump in 2016: “He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot ...He doesn't represent my party…He’s unfit for office.”

Lindsey Graham today: “One thing I want people to know, I am standing with President Trump. I am proudly supporting him.”

MY RESPONSE: With the GOP becoming the FASCIST PARTY OF AMERICA, Graham realized that:
RACE-BAITING.
XENOPHOBIC.
RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

Are terms that help to Define THEIR BASE OF SUPPORT. Intellectually Grounded and Ethically Principled Voters were no longer the majority, with Trumpian Style Hate-Mongering driving their choice of Candidate. Graham is just a Moral and Intellectual Coward who decided selling out his Country kept him in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment