About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

CONSUMER ALERT: Southcoast Health Urgent Care.

 



As I have done in the past, if I am subject to a Very Negative Consumer Experience in the Marketplace, I report it here.

Southcoast Health Urgent Care

Located in Seekonk, Mass.

Although it sounds like I was there for an emergency, I was not.
I had never been there before, and it was just to receive a physical 
examination to address certain concerns. However, the Vile and Repugnant
behavior of the admitting staff was what I would have expected if I was entering
Prison as a Convicted Felon. There was no examination, I was handed back my
Insurance Card after I dared to question a specific company policy that could have written
by a fourth-grade intellect.

If you think I am biased, they have Google Ratings by patients who rate them between 1-5 stars.
Check it out, I should have done it, but the close proximity to my home, (5 minutes at the most), caused me to let my guard down. Live and Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment