About Me

My photo
SEEKONK, MASSACHUSETTS, United States

Monday, January 14, 2019

LET'S STAND UP TO HATE. VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL MARK HERRING.

One Commonwealth PAC
Dear David,
Hate crimes are on the rise in Virginia and around the country, and I'm not going to sit on the sidelines while our fellow Virginians feel under attack.
We have to make it clear that hate and white supremacist violence will NEVER be tolerated in Virginia, and we have to pair our words with action.
I've proposed new laws to protect Virginians from hate crimes and white supremacist violence. We've come up with commonsense bills that protect vulnerable communities from hate crimes, hold perpetrators accountable and keep guns away from violent, hateful people.
Over the last month, I've held roundtable discussions all over the Commonwealth. I've heard how much fear is out there, but I've also heard resolve and an inspiring commitment to push back on these dark forces.
If you believe, like I do, that EVERY Virginian deserves to feel safe in their community, and that we all deserve respect, no matter what we look like, where we come from, how we worship or who we love...
Thanks for your support on this. Together, we're going to make sure the Commonwealth remains the welcoming place...
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment